MPTC Holds 4 Disciplines of Execution (4DX) First Quarter Conference
by Mayen Ligot | July 11, 2018
MPTC senior leaders and executives gathered for a day of learning during the 4 Disciplines of Execution (4DX) First Quarter Conference on July 10, 2018 at the Ascott Hotel in Makati City. The session was facilitated by Mr. Rene Montemayor, NLEX Corp’s lead consultant for the 4DX.
At the beginning of the workshop, a simple recognition program for the 4DX Champions and outstanding MPTC units was held. Awardees are as follows:
- 4DX Champions who conducted the roll-out in addition to their assigned units:
- Mona Sanson – MPTMSI Internal Audit
- Glenn Campos – NLEX Corp Operations & Technology Management
- Andrew Dimaano – MPTSouth Finance
- Groups who have identified their WIGs, Lead-Lag Measures, and established their Scoreboard:
- NLEX Corp – Operations & Technology
- MPTSouth – Finance, CSM, and Operations
- Group with the most huddle sessions held:
- MPTSouth Operations (15 sessions since March 2018)
Aside from updating the group on the implementation of the 4DX program in each division, participants engaged in meaningful discussions and learned from good practices from other groups. In his message, REF reiterated the importance of execution in our business. The 4DX shall serve as our guidepost and leverage to ensure that all of our goals are met and that a cadence of accountability is established within the group.
Still at a loss on what 4DX is all about? Visit this website, or approach any of our 4DX Champions to learn more.