Northlink Read to Win is bigger and better! Employees will not only get to enjoy bigger prizes at PHP 500 GC, they will also get more chances of winning as prizes will be raffled off to those who send correct answers until March 25, 2022.
Enjoy reading Northlink, and win!
Questions for December 2021-January 2022 Issue:
- Complete the statement: “The _______________ is a mobile app that was envisioned as the go-to app for our customers’ travel needs.”
- Who were the leaders who shared how they celebrate the holidays?
- In terms of the HCMS, who will be the initial point of contact for questions that respective teams may have and who will guide the teams on clarifications related to functionalities of the system?
- Name two (2) reasons that motivate our toll operations personnel to work during the holidays.
- Name two (2) Traffic Operations employees who shared their resolutions, plans and outlooks for 2022.
Winners for October-November 2021 Issue:
The correct answers for the October-November 2021 Issue Northlink Read to Win are:
- What is the most recent certification that NLEX Corporation has garnered this year as discussed in The Podium? Road Traffic Safety (ISO 39001)
- Complete JLLB’s statement as discussed during the 3rd Quarter Performance Review: “In NLEX, we ________________, we ______________, without _____________. Bakit? Kasi, ____________!”: ” In NLEX, we always step up, we do more, without any let up. Bakit? Kasi, NLEX tayo!”
- Give a topic covered by the CXS training. One of the following:
- Meaning of exceptional customer service
- Different techniques in handling irate customers through the HEARD (Hear, Empathize, Apologize, Recognize, Diagnose) and HEAT (Hear, Empathize, accept to Understand, Take Charge) techniques
- CARS (Convenience, Asset Quality, Reliability, Safety)
- 4 R’s (Roles, Responsibilities, Relevance, Relationship)
- Company’s Mission and Vision
- Company’s CORE Values
- How much did NLEX Corporation’s sustainable engagement score increase compared to historical figures? 3%
- Give one key objective of NLEX’s Business Continuity Management System. One of the following:
- Establish adequate levels of prevention and resilience in NLEX services to mitigate the impact of a potential disaster or other disruptions to business continuity;
- Protect and support NLEX employees, assets and business in the event of a disruption and recover and restore critical activities and support functions in a pre-defined time period as documented in the business continuity plans and procedures;
- Resume normal business activities within the best possible timeframe to meet the business, contractual, legal and regulatory requirements that NLEX is adhering to;
- Impart importance and benefits of business continuity to all employees and, relevant external parties through awareness programs which are periodically evaluated for relevance and effectiveness; and
- Ensure necessary arrangements are made with 3rd-party suppliers so they will be able to support NLEX in the event of a disruption.
The following are the PHP 500 GC winners for the October-November 2021 issue:
- Kathleen Ronquillo – CSM
- Lea Giron – CABEX
- Cristina Cruz – HRAD
- Mary Krizha Reginio – TDE
- Paula Joshua Caliboso – TDE
- Edimel Ancheta – Toll Ops
- Michael Ocampo – Traffic Ops
Congratulations! Please contact Ms. Charm Galvez of HRAD for your prizes.
Previous: #Trending: TikTok Holiday Games
Return to The Podium: “We have to get back on top”