NLEX Corp Honors 13 “NLEXemplary” Employees
by Mayen Ligot | July 25, 2018
True to its vision of greatly valuing its employees, NLEX Corporation honored 13 employees who exemplified extraordinary deeds, exceptional performance, and corporate core values in the 1st NLEXemplary Awards for Q1 2018 held last July 20, 2018 at the Cocoon Hotel in Quezon City.
The NLEXemplary Awards is an employee recognition program which aims to celebrate excellence and values-based performance of NLEX Corp employees (learn more about NLEXemplary Awards here).
To emphasize the importance of this recognition program, the event was well attended by NLEX Corp’s Sr. Management and Mancom members. REF, in his welcome remarks, said that being NLEXemplary Awardees is a testament to the dedication and hard work of the employees as witnessed and validated by their immediate superiors and peers. All nominators were also in attendance to introduce the awardees during the program.
Awardees were treated to a sumptuous buffet while being serenaded by our in-house talents. They also received certificates of recognition, gift certificates, and corporate rewards points. On the other hand, nominators were given tokens in gratitude of their support to the program. At the end of event, Ms. Helen Garcia, delivered an appreciation message in behalf of the awardees (read the transcript of Helen’s speech here).
Congratulations to our NLEXemplary Awardees!
Category: NLEXemplary Employees
- Floralyn Nolasco – Sr. Toll Teller, Cluster 2
- Michelle Acosta – Toll Teller, Cluster 2
- Eric Salinas – Sr. Toll Teller, Cluster 3
- Nordionita Nuqui – Part-Time Toll Teller, Cluster 3
- Jesus Ramos – Sr. Toll Teller, Cluster 4
- Novelyn Mayuyo – Toll Teller, Cluster 4
- Richard Tuazon – Team Leader, Sector 3
- Allan Cabildo – Patrol Crew, Sector 3
- Aldrin Gamba – Patrol Crew, Sector 1
Category: Core Values in Action Awardees
- Helen Garcia – QM Specialist, Compliance & Business Excellence
- Roman Navarro – Patrol Crew, Sector 2, Traffic Operations
- Amie-lyn Sisperez – Secretary, Asset Management
- Reynaldo Causapin – Sr. Specialist, Creatives, Non-Toll Business
Submission of nominations for NLEXemplary Awards Q2 2018 (April to June) is until August 3, 2018. You may approach your HR Account in-charge for more details.